Antique Georgian Victorian Sterling Silver Girandole Paste Necklace
Antique European Sterling Silver Georgian Victorian Girandole Festoon Swag Paste Marcasite Necklace. Necklace is 16 3/4 inches long. Center Piece is 5 1/2 inches wide, center drop is 2 3/4 inches tall, and 1 inch wide. It has light Green Peridot Paste, and Clear Paste, along with Marcasites.
Closed Back, Spring Ring Clasp. 1 tiny Marcasite missing, and 2 tiny Marcasites show a little wear----all Paste stones are eye clean, very nice--all original! (Your jeweler could replace the tiny Marcasites if they bother you for a small price), but you can only see them thru a loupe, and then you really have to look for them. Lots of Dangles, and Floating pieces---which is indicative of quality.
Solid and weighty Not marked, but tested. Really a super piece, and hard to find in this wonderful condition. Other jewelry "not" included, but are for sale in my other listings. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Necklaces & Pendants". The seller is "purple*lillie" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Country of Origin: European
- Colored Diamond Intensity: doesn't apply
- Modified Item: No
- Type: Necklace
- Secondary Stone: Marcasites & Glass Paste
- Main Stone Color: Light Green
- Color: Light Green & Silver
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Signed: No
- Occasion: Formal or Semi Formal
- Brand: Antique
- Era: Georgian,Victorian
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Georgian
- Main Stone Shape: Round
- Style: Georgian Girandole Festoon Necklace
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Gemstone Clarity Grade: Glass Paste
- Material: Sterling Silver Paste Marcasites
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Antique: Yes
- Necklace Length: 16 3/4 inches
- Metal Purity: Sterling Silver
- Closure: Spring Ring Closure
- Main Stone: Paste & Marcasites
- Main Stone Creation: Marcasites/Glass Paste
- Metal: Sterling Silver